Administratice Support Specialist
Under moderate supervision, the Administrative Support Specialist position is accountable for daily office administration functions. This includes greeting clients when they enter the office, connecting clients to the appropriate staff for assistance, assisting staff with billing and processing and providing traditional clerical duties for the office.
- Maintains, manages and directs all incoming calls.
- Organizes and sets up client projects.
- Scans, copies, and files all necessary documents.
- Maintains and stocks all supplies for the office.
- Processes tax and accounting projects for current Abacus clients.
- E-files tax returns and verifies E-file acceptance for current Abacus clients.
- Provides clerical support to staff including billing and data entry.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- General office experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented and demonstrates firm values.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrates strong telephone etiquette and active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: NONE
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The firm's management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason
At Abacus CPAs, we believe that our employees and clients deserve to interact in an environment that fosters growth, trust, and confidence. Abacus professionals provide leadership by relentlessly pursuing the best guidance possible so those we serve can make smarter decisions.
The Abacus CPAs mission is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients and employees by providing services through mutually profitable partnering alliances and by attracting and retaining the best employees who share our commitment to excellence and our dedication to professionalism. Above all, to glorify God in everything we do.
Location/Region: Springfield, MO (US)