Specific Responsibilities include:
- Plan and administer training courses including leadership and management training to staff
- Develop and deliver all learning activities.
- Provide thorough instruction related to all software applications.
- Provide training on a one on one basis and in classroom settings.
- Work with management and users to develop and implement a training plan.
- Stay current on technology and keep instructional manuals current.
- Schedule and conduct new hire training.
- Publish a monthly training schedule.
- Conduct scheduled classes on firm software both in person and via Webinar.
- Develop eLearning videos.
- Manage the LMS (Learning Management System).
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 2 years software training experience.
Must be proficient in all MS applications and Adobe.
Some knowledge of Salesforce is preferred.
Strong oral and written skills.
About this company
To the people we serve, Vaco is more than just a name. It’s a revolutionary thought process, a game-changing business model, and a loud-and-clear rallying cry for entrepreneurial spirits who want more. Yes, Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search and strategic staffing for companies across the country and around the world, in all kinds of different industries. We place qualified candidates in hard-to-fill positions and solve tough problems for businesses. But most importantly, we help people find freedom.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)