CDL CLASS A LOCAL DRIVER
Mr. Bult’s is looking for CDL Truck drivers. Mr. Bult’s Inc. is the nation’s largest semi-truck waste transportation company; hauling trash for companies like Republic, Waste Management, and Advanced Disposal. Our pay is a per job basis which favors hard workers in this competitive market. Apply Today!
- Home Every Single Night!
- Year round work
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Full Benefits (health, life, 401k, dental, vision)
- Pay Checks directly deposited
- Safety Bonuses
-Every clean D.O.T. inspection driver receives $100.00
-6 Safety Modules- $100 per Module completion
-If all Modules are completed by 12/1 of the year, $550.00 bonusSafety Bonus:
Responsibilities of the CDL Truck driver
1. Perform pre and post inspections
2. Courteously interact with customers and dispatchers
3. Complete required rout/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports, and other forms
4. Follow all safety policies and procedures
5. Ensure commercial driver’s license/medical card is valid and current
6. Report all accidents and injuries immediately
7. Performs other job-related duties assigned
8. Act and drive in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications of the CDL Truck driver
- 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Clean MVR & PSP
- 23 years minimum age
- Tank endorsements are a plus but not necessary
- Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical and pre-placement drug screen
Jim Bult started Mr. Bults, Inc. (MBI) with one truck in 1980. With a commitment to growth by providing quality service and the best equipment available, MBI has steadily grown to over 1300 tractors. In the early 1990's MBI began hauling waste for the largest waste companies in the United States, and quickly became the largest long-haul waste transporter in the country. MBI is a privately-owned and operated Illinois Corporation with a nationwide service footprint.
With over 240 locations and 49 terminals across the nation MBI now hauls more than 80,000 tons of trash daily. In addition to hauling, MBI provides a full range of waste-handling services. With over 100 pieces of loading equipment, 90 trailer tippers, and other ancillary support equipment, MBI has the most extensive fleet of equipment in the industry. These resources coupled with our extensive industry knowledge and multiple service locations allow us to offer unparalleled customer service. We look forward to the opportunity to offer your company a tailored solution designed to reduce your total cost of waste transportation. We appreciate your interest in our company, and look forward to hearing from you.
We care about our drivers and the success of their careers working for us which is why we provide extensive benefits programs to all employees of MBI. Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans are available for you and your family. Employer-Match 401k program to help you save money as you gain seniority within the company. Employer provided life insurance at no cost to the driver. Weekly pay and direct deposit is just another perk MBI offers to make sure you get your money when you need it!
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)