Must have active DOD Secret Clearance or higher. Under general supervision and by following standard procedures is responsible for data entry of digital information. Tasks include entering data into the computer using custom data entry software, reviewing documents, and performing quality control procedures.
· Performs data entry using word processing, spreadsheet or database commands and formats material as required.
· Reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification on data, and advises supervisor of issues related to data.
· Performs data verification routines in accordance with company procedures.
· Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data to ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
· Prepares final product for quality control review.
· Adheres to assigned work schedule.
· Maintains clean workstation.
· Participates in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· Must have Active DOD Secret Security Clearance
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Mechanical aptitude with ability to perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner.
· Basic PC hardware and software knowledge.
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment while handling multiple priorities.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English effectively.
Anacomp is EEO M/F/D/V
Anacomp is a leading document and records management company providing technology-based solutions to federal agencies and commercial customers to improve business processes, reduce costs and achieve compliance. We are expert in secure, high quality conversion of official government records, supporting mission critical projects for more than 100 federal agencies. Anacomp is based in Chantilly, VA with regional offices throughout the U.S. For more company information www.anacomp.com.