We build our team into the best by working with the best. That takes much more than raw skills. At Trozzolo, collaboration is key. Developers, designers, strategists and account managers work together to envision and build out flexible, transformative online experiences.
We build customer-focused websites, microsites and landing pages. Our customers demand a fast-loading, positive experience across devices and browsers, so we demand skilled developers who know how to push technology to achieve great results. We work in an industry that demands the ability to not only create, but to collaborate.
- Three to five years’ experience coding websites, with strong programming abilities.
- Experience working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work full-time, on-site in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- Ability to share ideas and challenges with technical and nontechnical audiences alike.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development differences/pitfalls.
- Experience implementing website tracking codes.
- Experience building responsive design-based websites.
- Experience with ADA compliance digital requirements
- Mobile application development experience.
- A range of development platform/coding language experience.
- Working knowledge and development experience with PHP-based content management systems.
- Experience with third-party API integration including social media, maps and weather.
- Fierce kickball skills and creative Halloween costume ingenuity.
Trozzolo is a 60-person marketing communications agency focused on motivating markets without bias toward media or method -- with a sense of urgency. The agency provides clients with top-drawer talent in every marketing discipline. Founded in 1989, Trozzolo has a track record of time-after-time success for some of the Midwest's most recognized organizations. Expertise includes solutions to engage and inspire -- through branding, advertising, public relations and digital marketing. Trozzolo builds marketing platforms, using a brand-centered approach, ensuring that a smart strategy is developed, implemented and fostered.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)