We are in the process of staffing our office here in St Peters and we are striving to find the right managers to help our company grow. We are looking for someone who is hard working, talented, and self-motivated. We don’t want to micro-manage anyone so please be a self-starter. No prior college education or management experience is necessary, but would be nice.
We are willing to train the right individual for this position. Working with us you will be in charge of training and motivating a team of approximately 3-6 individuals. You will be in charge of their success and keeping them on track. This is a full time position.
Below is a description of the position and responsibilities:
· The team manager will be hands on in overseeing day to day operations of a group of Liberty National team members.
· Implementation and monitoring of Liberty National training systems
· Involvement in recruitment processes
· Attend leadership academy
· Customer Service, including garnering and servicing clients
· Involvement in weekly manager-development meetings
· Involvement in weekly agency meetings
· Create and execute team contests
· Proper handling of paperwork and minor administrative duties
· Will be groomed for higher management roles for the company
What we offer:
· Career growth
· Leadership Academies
· Weekly bonus
· Weekly management bonus
· Yearly convention to exotic destinations
· Lifetime Renewals
· Company stock
Please send us your resume if you would like to be considered. I will be contacting people immediately through email to set up face to face interviews.
Liberty National, in business since 1900, is owned by Torchmark Corporation, a fortune 700 financial services company, and is currently experiencing massive growth and expansion nationwide. We recently expanded into the St Louis area and as a result of this expansion need strong, career-minded people who want a long tenure with a stable company. We are currently looking for motivated, hard-working leaders who want to immerse themselves in our culture of positivity, excitement, and professionalism. If you are looking for a career that offers a more-than generous compensation plan, a culture of growth, and the ability to quickly move up in management positions, we want to talk to you.