Co-Mo Connect Network Administrator – Tipton MO
Full-time, Salaried Position with full benefits package
Ever wonder how the internet and TV channels magically work? Here is your opportunity to find out! Come work as a Network Administrator at an ISP that’s focused on the development and advancement of rural communities.
How you’ll make your mark
- You’ll be working with an advanced fiber to the home network that provides Gigabit internet"where no one has gone before"
- You’ll manage internet connections to companies like: Google, Netflix, Facebook, and Apple
- You’ll be free to share your ideas and make suggestions to improve the end users’ experience
- You’ll help manage a cutting-edge IPTV solution
What you’ll bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of Network Administration experience.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re able to thoroughly document your work in a way that doesn’t leave anyone guessing
- You have a desire to discover and learn new technologies and how they work
What we bring to the table
- Our mission is to advance educational, economic, and social opportunities to the communities we serve, and help other organizations to better serve their communities
- We offer on the job training and vendor approved training – we want you to be successful!
- Some work from home options available
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including medical and life insurance, disability coverage, paid time off, 10 paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, and a company funded pension plan!
Co-Mo Connect values open participation and sharing of different ideas, experiences, and perspectives. Our environment fosters the ability to learn from each other and support the growth and development of all individuals.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references by Monday, June 4th to firstname.lastname@example.org.