Your ideal job?
- Working for a great company who will help you to develop and grow!
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotional opportunities!
- Flexible work shifts
Our ideal candidate:
- You’re outgoing and super friendly.
- You love engaging with people and getting to know them.
- You are respectful, responsible, and a quick learner.
- You are at least 20 years of age and have extraordinary customer service skills.
- You have at least one year of management experience.
- You can lift over 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
What you’ll be doing as an Assistant Store Manager:
- Delighting customers by providing solutions to their pool needs.
- Conducting water analysis and mechanical repairs.
- Maintaining a clean store environment for our customers.
- Moving products off trucks and displaying them on shelves.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Delivering daily bank deposits.
- Controlling inventory.
Why should you work for Leslie's?
As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, Leslie’s recognizes that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. With over fifty years of quality products and service, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team.
Our internal promotion ensures that the vast majority (85%) of all open positions are filled from talent within our company.
We offer full training, competitive compensation, a comprehensive and flexible benefits package, team member discount, and rewards to top performers. Most importantly, we offer opportunity.
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)