We are looking for someone with at least two years’ experience cooking in traditional Midwest classic inspired dishes – who is hard-working, organized, creative, and passionate about food and customer service. You will be able to work in a high-pressure environment, with varied daily duties, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player and are able to work unsupervised. You will also be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Applicants must possess:
· Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
· Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
· Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
· Menu planning
· Following food safety requirements
· Food Handlers or Managers card
In return, you will receive a generous hourly wage, share of tips, duty meals, and be eligible for future promotion to a supervisory or head cook role.
If you would like to join our happy and hard-working team, please forward your resume.