Do you love working and providing a top-notch guest experience? Are you looking to be the driving force in creating a memorable guest atmosphere? Our client is currently seeking a talented and extremely personable Restaurant Manager to lead their company to the same continuous success we have had in the past. We are searching for the perfect fit to lead this establishment into the future. Our ideal candidate has high energy, a great work ethic and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of facility with full P and L responsibilities
- Hire, train, and motivate team members
- Ensure companies standards are withheld
- Detailed management of all standard operating systems
Restaurant Manager Qualifications
- Stable career history no more than 3 jobs in 5 years
- 3 Years of restaurant management experience
- Dynamic, strong, and energetic personality, with a passion for developing a staff
- Strong business sense and can deliver P and L results
- Understands the workings of a scratch kitchen
Restaurant Manager Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Obtainable bonus program
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Career Growth
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)