Vaco is working on an opportunity with an outstanding Birmingham-based company to identify a Provider Contracts Coordinator to join their growing team! This position is responsible for providing administrative support activities relating to the contract review and finalization process of the division.
- Track and monitor contracts throughout their lifecycle from inception to execution and post-implementation.
- Facilitate the routing, approval, and execution of third party payer contracts.
- Review contracts for pertinent information to develop a contract summary.
- Communicate critical contract information to internal stakeholders.
- Work with upper management to track and prioritize contract requests.
- Review solicitations and assist in the preparation of routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Work directly with upper management in creating new work flow tools and processes to ensure efficiency.
- Update in-house documents, including contract and rate database systems.
- Participate in any special projects or assignments as needed.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 2+ years of contracts administration/support experience required.
- Healthcare contracting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and take initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!
About this company
To the people we serve, Vaco is more than just a name. It’s a revolutionary thought process, a game-changing business model, and a loud-and-clear rallying cry for entrepreneurial spirits who want more. Yes, Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search and strategic staffing for companies across the country and around the world, in all kinds of different industries. We place qualified candidates in hard-to-fill positions and solve tough problems for businesses. But most importantly, we help people find freedom.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)