Vaco is working on an opportunity with an outstanding Birmingham-based company to identify two Client Supports Analysts. Our client is one of Birmingham’s top employers and is anticipating growth of 20 to 30 percent in the next 12 months. These positions are being added due to growth and both will be an integral part of the Account Management team.
- Provide the highest level of support and assistance to corporate clients via the web, phone, and email.
- Work with anywhere from 20 to 50 different current clients each day to provide additional information and guidance on the company’s financial products.
- Communicate information both verbally and written in a professional and courteous manner ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Work with Executive Management to improve services that impact clients and internal staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to diverse situations with a sense of urgency.
- Proven time management skills in handling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Desire to solve problems and complaints positively, patiently and with accuracy
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!
About this company
To the people we serve, Vaco is more than just a name. It’s a revolutionary thought process, a game-changing business model, and a loud-and-clear rallying cry for entrepreneurial spirits who want more. Yes, Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search and strategic staffing for companies across the country and around the world, in all kinds of different industries. We place qualified candidates in hard-to-fill positions and solve tough problems for businesses. But most importantly, we help people find freedom.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)