Your Career Starts Here!
Contact us to schedule an on-the-spot job offer today. Apply via:
Our website: www.ermc2.com/careers using our "Apply Now" button
Email: Please include your name, phone number, and the job title and location of this ad
Security Officers - Immediate Openings!
South County Mall
Part-time, 3rd shift
Great job for former military or law enforcement. Looking for a new career? No problem. We provide training and pay you for your training time.
Some of our benefits include:
• Career advancement - Some of our managers started their career in this job! Transfer opportunities to other departments or other locations throughout the US.
• Cell Phone and Other Discounts
• Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
• Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k Plan
• Patrol assigned areas on foot or in vehicle, actively searching for suspicious activity or safety/fire hazards. Check doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked during non-business hours and open during operating hours.
• Prepare accurate and concise written daily patrol activity reports.
• Assist any persons needing directions or information in a courteous manner.
• Promptly respond to alarms and dispatched calls.
• Assist law enforcement when requested.
• Experience in security, law enforcement, or military highly desired.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• Successfully pass any Company and State-required training or other qualifications for licensing and hold a State guard license at all times.
• Hold a valid driver's license and successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background and motor vehicle records check.
• Interact calmly and professionally with the public, sometimes under stressful circumstances.
• Effective oral and written communication and active listening skills
• Able to stay alert throughout your shift and walk for extended periods of time.
If you have high energy, strong attention to detail, and enjoy working with the public, please apply today! EOE
About this company
Headquartered in Chattanooga, ERMC is a leading multi-discipline facility service provider employing people who enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and share our commitment to superior customer service.
Location/Region: South County Mall