Job Title: Re-manufacturing Technician
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 12+ months
Shift Timings: 1st shift hours - 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Site Tours will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 7 AM & 3 PM.
This shop is greasy as they are dealing with used parts but Aprons & Coveralls are available to contractors; must have steel toed shoes.
Operation of Overhead Cranes is involved in this job
Perform disassembly, clean, requalification, rework and assembly operations on Traction Motor Combo component utilizing manual equipment and automated equipment in accordance with manufacturing and quality procedures. Inspect work completed on components to internal inspection criteria for compliance to quality or engineering requirements. Responsible to perform work in a safe manor in support of lean manufacturing principals such as but not limited to 5s or single piece flow to required takt time. In some cases may have to perform special process such as welding or non-destructive testing which will require special process training or certification. Operation of overhead cranes.
- Must have high school diploma or GED at a minimum
- Knowledge of EHS procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of safe use manual equipment and hand tools for assigned product lines.
- Working knowledge of use of inspection measurement equipment.
- Working around machines, electrical, chemicals.
- Understanding of all manufacturing and quality procedures associating assigned product line in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Maintain acceptable defect rates.
- Successful completion of training requirements.
- Where applicable, trained in special processes such as but not limited to welding or non-destructive testing
- Demonstrate ability to safely complete job tasks utilizing manual or automated equipment as well as use of gages needed for inspection or testing as required.
- Demonstrate ability to document and record inspection results per in-house procedures.
- Successful completion of quality audit to internal procedures on assigned product line and/or use of equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. of weight continuously.
Summary: EE uses various different hand tools, impact tools, grinders, drills, overhead cranes, JIB crane, parts washers, Oxy/Acetylene torch, industrial equipment such as lathes, presses, lifts. The EE will have to do manual material handling of various parts and chemicals.
TekWissen provides a unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines clients insights, strategy, design, software engineering and systems integration. Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each client's requirements and span the services spectrum from Application Development/Maintenance, testing, IT Consulting & Staffing for IT Infrastructure Management through strategic consulting and industry oriented Business Process. Our end-to-end Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions support complex, high-value, knowledge-based work. Combining applications, platforms, infrastructure, knowledge processes, and domain expertise allows us to deliver greater efficiency and innovative business capabilities. You should have positive, constructive attitude and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)