This is a direct hire positon, the Process Technician will set up a plastic injection molding machine & make sure that it operates at optimal efficiency. 5+ years of experience with a plastic injection molding machine is a top requirement for this position, along with a steady work history.
- Fix any minor issues that may arise with the equipment
- Material handling
- Run the plastic injection molding machine independently
- Follow all safety rules set in place by management
- Stay on task with minimal supervisor
- Keeping your work area clean & tidy
- Preventative Maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience as Process Technician
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Self-motivated, efficient and accurate
- Must be fork lift certified or ability to become certified
- Good communication skills
- An in-depth & working knowledge of the plastic injection molding machines
Paydayz Staffing Solutions: We Believe That Great People = Great Results!!
At Paydayz Staffing, we are dedicated to finding the correct match. We provide a seamless solution to keep your company running efficiently and profitably.
Paydayz Staffing has long standing relationships across multiple industries with a brand name built on quality and customer service. We have built a strong reputation through our commitment to recruiting top candidates and post placement services. We know that quality employees are a necessity for long-run success.
This is Our Promise to You!
And Our philosophy is simple. We want to hire the best talent internally to deliver the best customer service to our clients at a competitive price. We focus on being innovative and providing real solutions to our clients.
At Paydayz we are not only providing staffing; we offer up a business model with transparent relationships, precise solutions, and a firm belief that our clients deserve the best.
What you can expect from Paydayz Staffing Solutions:
- Direct, contract to hire, and long term contract services
- We provide entry level to professional placement
- 24/7 support
- Quality talent pools
- Knowledge of multiple industries
- We individually customize our staffing and employee fulfillment solutions to each client
- Flexibility and unparalleled customer service
- Knowledgeable, friendly and experienced recruiters
- Creative solutions for both job seekers and businesses alike
- Involved in OUR Community
How this helps you:
- Customized staffing solutions to reduce overall staffing costs
- Lower unemployment costs.
- Minimization of risk and liability exposure
- Reduced recruitment cycles
- "Try before you Buy."
- We free you to Focus on your CORE business.
We love what we do and would love to help you however we can. We Are your Friends in the People Business!
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)