PrideStaff is working with a very reputable, well-respected and employee-friendly manufacturer in South St. Louis City to locate an experienced Mig Welder to work in a full-time, never-boring, position.
- Lay out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Inspect coated and plated areas for defects such as air bubbles or uneven coverage
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, and other alloys
- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications
- Knowledge of basic mathematical principles and use of mechanical tools
- Welder. Mig Welder. Welding.
- Mig welding experience required (welding test to be completed on location)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience required
- High level of accuracy and flexibility to do many jobs
- Must provide 2 professional references (no personal references please)
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
BENEFITS: Comprehensive benefits available upon hire
For information on additional job opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.stlouisstaffingagencies.com
PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.