Under general supervision and by following standard procedures is responsible for quality assurance, data entry of digital information and preparation of client documents in order to be scanner ready. Based on the production needs of the Company, your role will rotate between described responsibilities.
· Data Entry
· Reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification on data, and advises supervisor of issues related to data.
· Performs data verification routines in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements.
· Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data to ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
· Perform final quality control review per customer requirements and reports any discrepancies to Supervisor.
· Prepare documents for scanning by removing staples, paper clips, taping rips, inserting cover sheet, counting, numbering, and identifying different document classifications.
· Adjust documents in a manner that is attuned with the scanner.
· Must meet daily production goals.
· Maintains clean workstation.
· Participates in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Mechanical aptitude with ability to perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner.
· Basic PC hardware and software knowledge.
· Ability to meet deadlines in production environment, while handling multiple priorities.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.
· Capable of lifting a 25 lb. box (35 to 50 lbs. occasionally).
· Ability to read, write, and speak English effectively.
. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Anacomp is a leading document and records management company providing technology-based solutions to federal agencies and commercial customers to improve business processes, reduce costs and achieve compliance. We are expert in secure, high quality conversion of official government records, supporting mission critical projects for more than 100 federal agencies. Anacomp is based in Chantilly, VA with regional offices throughout the U.S. For more company information www.anacomp.com.