Detroit Tool Metal Products is hiring for a Scheduler who will lead/participate in the Supply Review of the Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning Cycles, materials planning, scheduling, distribution and internal inventory analysis processes. The position will continue to drive a highly effective materials organization, assist in the standardization of material planning, scheduling and inventory management throughout the facility to improve customer service and reduce lead-time. All of these tasks will be performed consistent with the requirements of a Lean/Six-Sigma manufacturing environment and exemplary customer service.
Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, maintain and verify the Master Schedule, in response to sales and marketing product demand forecasts which drives all manufacturing, purchasing, test laboratory and Manufacturing-related Engineering activities
- Assist in the evaluation of scheduling priorities within the total site requirements needed to support fluctuating demands in sales
- Work with Buyer, Planners and Management to provide solutions to problems in meeting the Material Plan in order to ensure that the Master Schedule is achieved.
- Prepare run out analyses for discontinued items and coordinated exit strategy with Planners and Purchasing.
- Create analysis of demand data to identify trends for Master Schedule inputs and variance reporting.
- Compile and report monthly schedule metrics.
- Effectively communicates scheduling exceptions to Sales and Operations.
- Resolve demand supply and capacity issues.
- Comply with all safety and environmental regulations, and work to create and promote a safe working environment.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, 3+ years of experience in Scheduling; experience with manufacturing software, APICS Certification a plus. Must possess effective written/oral communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to be flexible in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401k, etc in 30 days. Please email resumes by submitting to link on this site, or apply in person at 949 Bethel Road, Lebanon, MO 65536. You may also apply at any Missouri Career Center. No phone calls please.
Location/Region: Lebanon, MO