Are you an experienced Provider Services Associate looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Provider Services Associate:
- The Provider Services Associate will answers incoming calls (could include outbound) for new and existing authorizations
- Responsibilities include answering incoming calls related to eligibility, benefits, claims and authorization of services from members or providers
- The Provider Services Associate will be responsible for the administration of intake documentation into the appropriate systems
- High School or GED
- Healthcare customer service/call center experience within the last 6 months
- Must be proficient typist (at least 30WPM)
- Flexible in scheduling and comfortable with change
- Experience with authorizations – preferred
Hours for this Position:
- M-F, 8 hour shifts between 7AM-8PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or send resumes directly to email@example.com with reference no. JO48497.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Location/Region: Maryland Heights, MO (US)