Roles and Responsibilities:
Title: Territory Manager
Company: DSI Systems Inc
· Prospect businesses for AT&T/DIRECTV commercial, Viasat, and Vivint SmartHome business opportunity.
· Travel 3-4 days per week in assigned territory, attend vendor meetings, and internal meetings.
· Build a pipeline of new dealer prospects and onboard a minimum of 2 new active dealers per month per vertical.
· Represent DSI to our dealer base and build key relationships with our vendor partners.
· Be an advocate for our dealers while advising their business on key metrics, marketing, and growth. Key metrics include attachment rates, loyalty, mix and quality.
· Network with local business groups and established contacts.
· Set weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and consistently measure performance.
· Exceed goals in sales and activation targets.
· Measure progress weekly with market conditions, dealer performance, training, and prospect pipeline.
· Execute company directives through dealer base.
Qualifications and Skills
· Sales Professional with a strong background and proven track record.
· Prospect for elite AT&T/DIRECTV business opportunity through identifying leads, cold call, managing pipeline, organizing application process, communicating with AT&T/DIRECTV partners, onboarding and launching your new dealer to success. Ability to “Show them how it’s done.”
· Dynamic, highly-motivated individual with the integrity and passion to succeed.
· Prompt, strategic, highly organized, effective time management, goal-oriented with proven results.
· Ability to understand the competition and how to position your dealers to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
· Ability to learn industry key metrics and translate to an executable action plan.
· Bilingual – (Not Required but a plus)
· Ability to have a business discussion including financials, cash-flow, and marketing tactics with independent business owners.
· Experience with subscription-based services and face-to-face marketing tactics.
· Knowledge of how to plan an event and work events to generate sales.
· Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
· Knowledge of Satellite and/or security industry - Preferred
· Salary plus commission
· Medical & Dental insurance plan
· 401k Plan
· Paid vacation and personal / sick days
· DIRECTV employee account
DSI Systems is the nation's largest Satellite distributor for the independent retail channel. The company is dedicated to serving dealers with quality customer service and convenience. This is accomplished through individualized service, strong product offerings, a fast and efficient delivery system, and instant access to information via the DSI website.
The business began in 1984 with one location in Des Moines, Iowa. 33 years later, DSI Systems' locations cover the country from coast to coast. This nationwide distribution coverage allows DSI to deliver dealers' orders in a swift and efficient manner. DSI can ship products from its warehouse to dealer locations in one to two days, allowing dealers to stop tying up inventory dollars in their back rooms and take advantage of ordering and receiving the products they need in one to two days.
By providing products from world-class manufacturers, sharing information on the latest technology, and working closely with dealers, DSI offers a wealth of services to the independent retail channel. To begin a working relationship with DSI's dedicated team, retailers are invited to call today or visit www.dsisystemsinc.com.