We are searching for an outstanding Lead Application Software Engineer with experience in Automation Testing for a Direct Hire position with one of our Premier St. Louis healthcare clients!
Title: Lead Automation Software Engineer – Automation Testing
Priority Level: Urgent
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contract Type: Direct Hire
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- Experienced Lead with excellent verbal and written communications skills, a professional with a friendly, fun personality with a strong team, collaborative background.
- 2+ years of related experience. Ideal candidate will have experience with an array of OO technologies.
- Hands on software quality assurance testing experience.
- Experienced with test automation and tools utilized in the industry.
- Experienced in writing Java script, VB Script and eScript. Will accept C# in place of Java.
- Working knowledge of version control systems such as Bitbucket.
- Advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience with performance/load testing tools such as Selenium or Ranorex
- SAFe experience
- Healthcare experience
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)