Part Time Retail Production Associate
Reporting to the Manager, the Production Associate is responsible for sorting, pricing and preparing merchandise for sale according to production and workflow standards. This position is also responsible for completing other duties as assigned including ensuring a positive customer experience and product workflow in both the front and back of the store.
◦ Meeting and exceeding production standards per hours worked unless assigned to other tasks.
◦ Shares responsibility, based on store needs, in stocking the production station.
◦ Ensuring loss prevention and process flow guidelines are followed
◦ Maintaining appropriate security of cash and donated goods
◦ Operate register, as directed
◦ Complying to Companies policies and procedures
◦ Ensuring a high level of customer service both front and back
◦ Performing duties according to safety expectations and procedures
◦ Ensuring the physical safety of the back room and sales floor
◦ Preparing for production station before and cleaning the station after every shift
◦ Communicating safety issues and concerns to ensure quick resolution
◦ All other duties assigned by the General Manager
The Production Associate will be a proven leader with the following:
◦ Ability to remain on task in order to meet production standards
◦ Ability to learn computer skills to complete on-line training as necessary
◦ Commitment to mission of the organization
◦ Comfort with handling cash and operation of a cash register
◦ Understanding of the importance of the donor process
◦ Ability to perform job duties safely
◦ High school diploma or equivalent is not required.