SENIOR IT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-Covering Central Midwest USA
Who you are:
You are ready to get to the “next level”, earn more than you ever have in a challenging but rewarding environment and be a part of a growing sales organization. You seek truly unlimited earning potential in your next assignment and are entrepreneurial in nature. Your confidence in yourself and your ability to deliver results makes you unafraid of trading a reasonable amount of risk in exchange for far higher rewards than others settle for. You have a proven record of sales excellence and strong, current and identifiable customer relationships. You are a strong communicator and you expect far more from yourself than any employer ever has in the past. You like the idea of managing your own territory as if it were your own franchise. You want to put your sales talent, existing relationships and love of working with customers who love to work with you in a new way. You enjoy building new customer relationships as much as you thrive on securing new business from your existing relationships.
InNet is on the hunt for a tech savvy IT Account Executive to open and cover Central Midwest USA accounts. If you have created trusted relationships, and possess knowledge around Networking, Information Security, and Data Center technologies, we are interested in talking with you and may have the opportunity that permits you to “breakout” of the limitations other sales organizations have placed upon you.
What will I do?
You will leverage your existing IT buyers and influencer relationships and show them an array of only the top best of breed solutions solving today’s IT challenges.
- You will develop new accounts in an unrestricted wide-open greenfield territory.
- You will have no fear of prospecting and you will have the ability to create new accounts and business from current best approaches to prospecting utilizing LinkedIn, Company Data Sources and traditional methods
- You will also be provided extremely high quality leads which you will be expected to fully leverage and also some existing accounts to grow
- You will generate new business/revenue with those IT professionals by utilizing a consultative approach to helping them solving problems and providing solutions
- You will drive profitable revenue for InNet by working with IT pros to use more InNet products and services (selling premium IT services and connecting them with InNet technology partners)
- You will have a blast working on a kick ass team with tremendous autonomy to help grow a “business within a business” and help customers who use and love our products and brand
What does it take to do this job?
- An ability to penetrate accounts by being a to deliver compelling value propositions and by bringing ideas and creating value for potential clients
- You MUST have meaningful, current and existing IT relationships with Infrastructure, Security, and Data Center Customers
- 2-5 years of IT or complex software sales or technical pre-sales experience
- A solid balance of service and sales culture
- Ability to communicate high level technical value propositions and demonstrate ways you can solve problems for and with IT pros
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and motivate customer base
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills (People like you, they listen to you, and they trust you!)
- Maniacal hunger, self-motivation and time management with personal accountability for your results
- A track record of over-achievement and verifiable success in a IT Solution Provider, Integrator, VAR, start-up or fast-growth environment would be a major plus
Launched in 2009, InNet is a profitable, growing national IT Solution and Professional Services provider expanding nationally and currently focused on the Central and Southeastern US delivering today's most compelling IT solutions that help IT organizations in ways that other commodity solution providers do not. We put the "Innovation" in InNet and we are focused on delivering results.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)