IMAGEN Brands, our story began over a century ago; we’ve evolved into a global leader of imprinted products for corporate and collegiate brands. Our insights into current and emerging retail trends, as well as our dedication to exemplary service, have made us the go-to partner for our customers around the world. As we continue to grow, we will explore past our current horizons, look for unexpected solutions and expand into new avenues of opportunity. The search for innovative products, process and possibilities will always guide our way. Our Brand Promise - Everything you should expect. More than you can IMAGEN.
IMAGEN Brands companies: www.vitronicpromotional.com www.crownprod.com www.mcmgroup.net www.carolinasewnproducts.com Owned by EBSCO Industries, Inc.
IMAGEN Brands - Vitronic is seeking a highly energetic Customer Service Representative who will act as a liaison for Vitronic from our plant in Doniphan, Missouri. This individual will provide product and service information and resolve any emerging issues that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to provide solutions
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct methods and tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure a resolution is reached
- Keep record of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Log customer calls
- Respond in a timely manner to call or email requests from both internal and external customers
- Assist users in utilizing the website system
- Email information, reports and invoices to customers
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, handle emergencies and changing priorities
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Superior customer service and resolution skills
- May require sitting fo rlong periods of time in an office environment
- Ability to build relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Experience working in a manufacturing and/or promotional products industry
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Doniphan, MO (US)