Looking for road warriors with hands on skills. This position requires substantial travel across the United States!
The InSite Group Offers Health Insurance, Company Matching Retirement and other benefits.
The Field Supervisor position is responsible for a variety of field related responsibilities and activities including; field operations oversight, vendor development, field estimating, field margin obtainment, specialization and proficiency in field installation activity, site safety, trouble-shooting, sub-contractor and supplier coordination/oversight, sub-contractor training working in conjunction with the Project Manager leading the project team. The Field Supervisor reports directly to the Director of Field Services and Xpress Operations.
- ·Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience with the sign installation or multiple construction industry
- Minimum 1 years construction/job supervisory experience
- Proficient PC Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Map Point and other software packages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with external and internal clients at a project level.
- Proficient in understanding and writing scopes of work
- Consistently handles multiple project priorities, meets deadlines, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to investigate problems and demonstrate problem solving skills at a project level
- Experience and ability to manage through conflict and cross-functional issues at a project level.
- Ability to promote and organize teams on projects that functionally operate and achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Supervises field staff and sub-contractors to complete projects to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Develops working relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
- Able to qualify subcontractors and vendors relative to project needs and scope.
- Assists in ensuring geographic coverage and capacity for business volume and requirements are met.
- Works with project management to complete projects to the customer’s satisfaction
- Works with Field Services Manager and Project Managers to monitor field related spend dollars to ensure forecasted project/program margins are obtained
- Develops the field network as required to support client services
- Participates in determining sequence and activity duration on schedules for proposed projects.
- Assists Field Services Manager with the planning and pre-scheduling of projects
- Generates, reviews, and approves Scopes of Work.
- Implements Scopes of Work documents in conjunction with client services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides technical expertise throughout the installation process to field installers and sub-contractors.
- Understands and helps to communicate the goals and objectives of a project to field installers and subcontractors.
- Identifies critical service and project related issues, recommending and implementing approved solutions.
- Establishes punch-list process and close-out procedures with the project manager.
- Documents all field department activity in the system.
- Travel as required to support projects, manage staff and vendors, project schedules, inspections, education, customers and training.
The InSite Group provides comprehensive program management and implementation of branding initiatives for many of the best known companies in North America. Our experience includes more than 20 years in the signage and display industry, and over 300,000 branding projects. Directed by a team of veteran project managers, our complete, efficient, and burden-free management process, provides our customers with superior results and peace of mind.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)