We are currently seeking a maintenance technician to join our team.
- Must be able to arc and heli arc weld.
- Must possess extensive experience with 3 phase wiring, electrical controls, programmable controllers, and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Must be familiar with ammonia systems used for refrigeration.
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controllers and Human Machine Interfaces.
- Should be familiar with and able to maintain regulatory programs such as OSHA's Process Safety Management, EPA's Risk Management Plan, and safety programs such as Lockout Tagout.
Successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to: Repair and maintain mechanical, air, electrical, and hydraulic components of various equipment such as processing, blow-molding, filling and material handling equipment, follow blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications; using hand tools, power tools, welders, and precision measuring instruments. Successful applicant will be required to work with and understand boilers, refrigeration, hydraulic, air, electrical, and other systems in the plant.
Must be able to work with little supervision, following both written and verbal instructions.
Must be able to work in very hot ( up to 100 degrees) and very cold (20 degrees below zero) in a wet and humid environment. Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, squat, and work with hands above the head and at ground level during repair and maintenance operations. Must maintain a safe work area and work in a safe manner.
Belfonte offers a weekly pay check and excellent affordable benefits. Health insurance with weekly premiums of