Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for managing the accounts receivable process: maintaining current and accurate account records, collections, payment application, resolving billing issues, and opening new accounts, maintaining customer invoice files for our company.
- Handle customer calls, resolve issues,
- Past due accounts - initiate collection calls, prepare collection correspondence, determine accounts to be sent to a collection agency, determine account balances to be written off to bad debts.
- Research and complete returns through SAP, price adjustments, process credits, process freight billings, credit and debit notes, process billings to select on-line customers, and billing corrections.
- Process and generate all progress and final invoices for the entire collection process associated with applicable orders.
- Complete daily cash applications to include wire transfers, ACH’s, and in-house deposits.
- Complete daily batch of invoicing of shipments. Invoice / pick-note match & mail and complete the filing of back-up documents and invoices in the accounts receivable records while maintaining file integrity.
- Review and assess credit risk thru appropriate credit-information vendors or credit applications; set-up and maintain new accounts with appropriate credit limits.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Customer Focused
- Fundamental knowledge of SAP ERP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three years related experience in relevant experience in credit and collections; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MULTIVAC is one of the worldwide leading providers of packaging solutions used to pack a range of products including; food products, life science and health care products, and industrial goods. Our product portfolio covers nearly all the needs of the customer and includes - in addition to thermoforming packaging machines - traysealers, chamber machines, labelling and quality inspection systems, and even turnkey production lines. Our customers benefit from our profound knowledge of processes and systems and from an integrated advisory service all from one source.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)