We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator with outstanding skills in customer service and field-based infrastructure support. Experience supporting Mac and Windows operating systems, server administration and networking (routing, switching, VPN) is required. Experience supporting creative users including Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
What’s most important is that you’re a good fit with our company culture. We’re not like most other IT groups and we don’t want to be.
Do you thrive on solving problems? Are you willing to give the extra effort to push beyond your current knowledge base? Does marketing fluff make you yearn for tech specs? Know your way around Mac, Unix and Windows operating systems? Are you efficient with your time and even more so with your client's money? Is your skin thick enough to accept critical feedback and grow from the experience? If you’re nodding your head so far, we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with new challenges coming your way every day. We work with businesses in a wide variety of industries. From Mac OS X Server deployments to help desk issues – we do it all. This position will involve work at our office as well as onsite at our clients' offices in the St. Louis area.
Sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? Apply Now! Please send your resume in PDF format. You will hear a response within a week.
Candidates must also have:
- Eight (8) years technical support experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft and Apple workstation operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of networks including subnetting, DHCP and DNS.
- Knowledge of best practices for server administration, backups, etc.
- Experience deploying workstations and migrating user profiles.
- Ability to work with little supervision and to present yourself professionally.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications.
- Willingness to ACTIVELY participate in new training to improve your skills and success on the job.
- Insurable driving record and current driver's license.
- Ability to bend, stoop and carry.
This is a full-time position and candidates must be permanent residents in the St. Louis area.
Brightsource IT is an Information Technology provider located in St. Louis, Missouri. We have been providing complete IT management and tech support for small and medium businesses since 2004. As members of the Apple Consultants Network, we also provide Mac and iOS management training to corporate IT departments.