· Perform excellent customer service for every client
· Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
· Accurately relay and retrieve customer information to and from technicians through ticketing system, instant messaging and phone
· Windows user account management
· Manage Active requests in ticketing system
· Schedule Field technicians for onsite visits
· Fast turnaround of customer requests
· Participate in on-call rotation
· Solve customer problems in under 45 minutes
· Manage documentation
· Analyze customer issues for trends
· Vendor Management
· Accurately document issues in ticketing system and create clear plans for troubleshooting and remediation
· Understand and execute excellent customer service
· Strong belief in customer service and business ethics
· Sense of urgency and ability to change focus quickly
· Strong desire to learn new technologies and coachability
· Patience, listening, empathy and clear communication
· Ability to extract technical details
· Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of the scientific method
· Ability to be coached and trained by teammates
· Knowledge of computer hardware
· Experience with Linux
· Experience with iOS
· Experience with PowerShell and command line
· Experience with HTML / FTP / Websites / Hosting
· Experience with Active Directory
· Experience with LAN / WAN concepts
· Experience with Windows 7/ 8 / 10
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products
· Experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
· Experience installing and troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems and 3rd party Applications
· Experience with Backup Systems
· Experience with Virus Removal
· Advance Experience in user account management
· Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service at all times; Conducting yourself in a professional and personable manner.
· Utilization: Maintain a minimum of 75% billable time per month while continually increasing value to the clients
· Time Management: Ensure all client issues are taken care of within 45 minutes and are immediately recorded in ticketing system
· Performance: Must maintain a 75% billability rate while closing 8 tickets per day and no customer complaints
· 1 year in a technical service position providing end-user support
· Previous technical training, school, on the job, self-study is all accepted
Employee Owned, Client Focused isn't just a tag line, it's a simple phrase that encompasses our core mission. At Acropolis, we work as partners with our clients because if they succeed, we succeed. We have earned our success by providing innovative and consistently delivered services to some of St. Louis's best companies. Acropolis is employee owned through a ESOP.
At Acropolis, we believe our IT services staff is our most important asset; they are the reason we are the best IT company in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
We make sure each of our team members has the technical skills to provide high-quality IT services and support, while also possessing the personality to make our clients feel comfortable. We've never been drawn to the "techno geek" type who might be able to build a space shuttle but isn't capable of listening carefully or having a personable conversation.
Because of our excellent team environment, we're proud to say that we have many long-term employees. For this same reason, we have been recognized by St. Louis Small Business Monthly as a "Winning Workplace." Our peers have also recognized us nationally in many areas of IT management and project execution.
To ensure that we can serve the diverse needs of our clients, we're also committed to a very open environment. It is a rare workplace where a college intern can question the direction of the company and provide valuable input to help shape it.
As the founders of Acropolis, Brad and Tracy have said in every employee interview that they have been a part of since Acropolis opened in 1996, "We don't pretend to be smarter than anyone else. What we offer is a different perspective no more or less important than yours."