Mechanic / Service Technician (Auto or Truck)
CHECK US OUT!
LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY IN YOUR MECHANICAL/TECHNICAL FIELD?
TOP PAY AND BENEFITS IN THE INDUSTRY!
Southland International Trucks is now accepting applications for our MECHANIC / SERVICE TECHNICIAN position at our HUNTSVILLE location! The responsibilities of the Mechanic / Service Technician includes performing maintenance and repairs on medium & heavy duty commercial trucks. A locally owned, family business, Southland International Trucks has been serving the transportation needs of businesses across the state for over 40 years.
- Knowledge of basic engine and driveline
- Knowledge of basic electrical
- Knowledge of cab and suspension
- Knowledge of air, hydraulic, and full power brake systems
- High school diploma or equivalent, special technical training
- Top dollar in the industry
- Paid hourly and not flat rate
- We pay to train
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation, sick & holiday
- ……and MORE!!!
Come join a winning team! All interviews will be kept confidential.
Qualified candidates please forward your resume to
or fax to 205-380-9732
Southland International Trucks, the leader in medium and heavy duty diesel trucks, trailers and buses. We are a company with years of continual growth and service to the trucking industry.
Locally owned for over 40 years, Southland has over 230 employees in HUNTSVILLE, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham and Homewood Alabama
Our mission is simple . . . we will provide the best product and service to our customers. If you share that vision, come join our team!
---- SOUTHLAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE-----