Competitive Benefits Package that includes:
• 2nd & 3rd shift include shift premium incentive
• Health Insurance with Prescription Drug Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid Basic Life Insurance
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company match.
• 10 Paid Holidays per year
• Paid Vacation
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
Set up and operate machine shop equipment and assemble to customer specifications and work order specifications while following all safety procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Efficiently set up and operate CNC and manual machines for production runs of product.
• Ensure the proper tooling and computer programs are installed for jobs.
• Adjust machine feed & speed, change tooling, or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction.
• Monitor CNC and manual machines during production run and adjust programs as necessary.
• Calculate machine speed and feed ratio and the size and position of cuts.
• Use precision measuring instruments and hand tools to verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications.
• Prioritize work according to leads instructions.
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
• Wear proper PPE while in work areas of the shop.
• Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives.
• Strong mechanical skills.
• Strong shop math skills.
• Ability to use precision measuring instruments including micrometers and calipers.
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to communicate and work well with others.
• Good work habits and good attendance
RotoMetrics is recognized as the pioneering name in the rotary tooling industry, and a global partner for the converting industry with unmatched local manufacturing, product development expertise and customer service.
Established in 1957 in the St. Louis, Missouri area, RotoMetrics got its start as a private, family-owned company. Our commitment to continuously evolving products and practices for solutions that work right the first time has fueled our growth. After initial expansion in the Americas in the 1980s, RotoMetrics' reputation led us to then establishing manufacturing in the United Kingdom and Australia. By 2010, we launched flexible die manufacturing at the industry's most modern factory in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our mission and vision insists upon continual employee development and education. We have a relentless focus on constant improvement. However, we deeply value our past and the values and principles our successes have been built upon. 60 years of quickly delivering complex cutting tools requires more than just precision and automation it demands the experience expertise and skill of our amazing team.
Location/Region: Eureka, MO (US)