We're looking for an energetic and organized person to do and manage all aspects of user support for SETWorks and assist with new client implementations. This role is essential for ensuring happy and successful clients.
1) User/Technical Support: Provide user support via e-mail, a ticketing system, and phone (during business hours), and triage technical support with the SETWorks technical/development team.
2) New Client Implementation Support: Support the Implementation Architect with new client implementations by attending (and leading as needed) new client implementation calls, assisting with data imports, system configuration, building forms, responding to client questions, assisting with training, and other aspects relating to client implementations.
Our company is small, so the role involves significant autonomy, wearing of multiple hats, and a chance to be part of a small and fast-moving team.
Significant expertise at support or software implementations is not required, however it is required to be enthusiastic, organized, and enjoy solving the multitude of challenging puzzles and issues our clients throw at us.
1. We’re currently seeking a key player in our business: Someone technical who is seeking to make an impact and seeking an incredible learning experience in a challenging startup environment.
2. We value individual autonomy and simply getting stuff done, which leads to each member having a lot of responsibility, power, and freedom that drives each of us to achieve and innovate despite being the underdogs in this industry.
3. We love technology and building stuff, and we love transforming organizations (our clients) into powerhouses equipped with modern technology that allows them to succeed.
4. What does growth look like? We have a solid, nation-wide client base that has been developed largely over the past few years. We keep gaining momentum, and this industry keeps growing. There's more opportunity than we can handle currently!
5. We're in Kansas City: The Silicon Prairie. Home to a great city, Google Fiber, and a vibrant startup community!