To assist in all Quality operations. To assist every department in meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
This includes the responsibilities and duties of the job and should cover all performance areas.
- Audit all production lines for all applicable Quality checks
- Place suspect product on hold and audit suspect product using AQL inspections as required.
- Perform GDP audits and file all production documents.
- Sample and perform quality checks during production and qualification runs
- Use all measuring devices and perform quality tests properly to produce results to assist production decision making. Quality test equipment includes but is not limited to the following: Calipers, height gauges, automatic non-contact dimensional measurement equipment, layer analysis microscope, wall thickness equipment, force gauges, drop impact tester, automatic bottle fill equipment, vacuum test equipment, optical comparator and spectrophotometer.
- Read and understand drawings and spec sheets.
- Analysis of data and accurate data entry into spreadsheets or SPC system.
- Communicate quality concerns to management and supervisor.
- Perform challenge tests of vision and leak detect systems.
- Calibrate lab equipment as necessary.
- Use Email (Outlook) to communicate to the quality team and/or management.
- Use ERP system print production and quality reports and barcode labels when necessary.
- Must follow and enforce Safety, Quality and GMP policies.
- .Any additional job duties as required by management
Needing help on 1st and 2nd shift. 7a-7p or 7p-7a
Preferred: Bachelors, SPC knowledge
Preferred: High-volume output environment, shop floor experience, bottle experience
Required: Excel, math skills
Preferred: SPC knowledge, electronic measuring devices
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Location/Region: Hazelwood, MO (US)