Jumpstart your career with our client in Centralia, MO, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for performing formal dimensional layouts and measurements of components and products at various stages of manufacturing, including purchased components, in a timely manner. Must be able to analyze and communicate results and recommendations to "key" support groups objectively. Aid in determining the most cost-effective manufactured and purchased components, which meet or exceed the company's and customer's expectations.
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering General
- Experience with
- Optical comparator
- Tensile Tester
- Hardness Testers
- Standard Metrology measuring instruments
- Working knowledge of ASTM Standards
- Proficient in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SAP and Minitab (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient strategic problem solving skills
- Ability to travel on business related trips and move to various locations within the Company
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Investigate manufacturing and supplier issues to develop solutions, which prevent re-occurrence
- Assist and promote quality improvements and cost savings, through the MCTO process
- Provide technical support and training to both salary and hourly employees to improve process knowledge and skills
- Provide technical and quality support to all Business Unit's Purchasing, Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and MCTO Teams
- Support all Business Units, by providing technical resources and expertise in process and product inspections, material testing and gage calibration
- Develop Quality Plans for both new and existing products to ensure consistently high levels of out-going product quality
- Serve as a technical liaison for both Hubbell Suppliers and Customers
- Develop, plan, and schedule Capital Expenditures (AFEs), as required, to completion
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Location/Region: Centralia, MO (US)