This position requires relocation to the Great Louisville, KY Area. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Please do not hesitate to apply today if you have experience with the following:
- Technical background; chemical science, coatings, or engineering bias
- Analytically inclined
- Results driven with "ownership" mentality
The Quality Manager is responsible for promoting and improving the quality of the product to the customer while providing effective communication regarding issues, objectives, and initiatives.
Additional Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all production statistics including input and output figures are recorded in ERP system.
- Drive continuous improvements efforts,.
- Direct resolution to quality problems through direct customer contact.
- Assist Technical Team in resolving supplier performance issues.
- Manage Quality Technicians to include the Document Control Coordinator and Quality Analysts.
- Responsible for Internal and Supplier quality audits.
- Use analytical tools to ensure overall quality of film product; Statistical Process Control tools
- Implements standards required by FDA, AIB, and ISO 9001.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical disciplines; Chemical engineering, Polymers, or Chemistry related studies preferred
- 3 to 7 years in production environment; flexible packaging, plastic extrusion, coatings or chemicals industries preferred
Respect * Customer Driven * Innovation * Global Perspective * Action Oriented
Flex Films, located in Elizabethtown, KY, is a world class player in the polyester film and flexible packaging markets through driving efforts in technology, innovation, and product development. Flex Films is part of UFLEX Group which exceeds annual revenue of $1.2 billion, operates on 4 continents, and supplies products to over 140 countries.
Flex Films Offers:
-Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
-Diverse, inclusive work environment which offers learning opportunities
-Entrepreneurial environment to inspire innovation and enthusiasm
We utilize the expertise of our people to innovate products to meet tomorrow’s needs. If you are interested in applying your skills and knowledge to make a global impact, then discover the numerous career opportunities at Flex Films and become part of our international team.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)