Title: Regional Quality Assurance Manager - HomeCare
Job Category: Quality & Compliance
Line of Business: Resource Center Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Regional Quality Assurance Manager - HomeCare.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Regional Quality Assurance Manager - HomeCare Responsibilities
The Regional Quality Assurance Manager (RQAM) will assure quality services are provided for each person served on a consistent basis in each assigned region/area. The RQAM will assure compliance with State, Federal and company requirements and partner with operations to provide support to maximize their use of ResCare systems to define, measure and improve service quality and foster educated compliance with internal and external requirements. The RQAM will also monitor assigned region/area outcomes – provide quality assurance and quality improvement oversight and training as applicable and serve as a Master Trainer for applicable ResCare trainings. This role supports ResCare HomeCare which provides skilled and non skilled services to all populations.
Quality / Best In Class Reviews
- Partner with operations across all business lines to maximize their use of ResCare’s Best In Class system as a way to define, measure and improve service quality.
- Conduct Quality Reviews including Best In Class reviews, pre/post survey reviews and site visits.
Quality Improvement Systems Analysis
- Analyze data from BIC, Critical Incidents, Satisfaction Surveys, audits, surveys and other performance data to guide the development or revision of quality improvement goals and objectives.
Quality Improvement Plans (QIP)
- Coach operations through the process of developing and implementing Quality Improvement Plans that will produce substantive change in operation practice that enhance consumers’ quality of life.
- Reinforce the consistent utilization of ResCare’s risk management systems to maximize the safety and security of people receiving services and staff.
- Partner with the Compliance Department to ensure that allegations are investigated according ResCare policy.
- Conducts investigations as requested and completes investigation reports, including but not limited to critical incidents which may involve abuse, neglect, exploitation or death (as assigned) in a manner that is consistent with the ResCare’s Incident Investigation manual.
Critical Incident Reporting
- Work with operations to ensure that Critical Incident Reports are submitted according to company policy and follow-up is completed in a timely fashion.
- Follow up on Critical Incidents to ensure that final outcomes are properly documented in the CIR database.
- Serve as an “in house” expert on licensing/regulatory standards and process, providing technical assistance to operations as needed.
- Provide oversight of contracts and service lines as needed/required.
- Possess expert knowledge related to accreditation standards and review processes, providing technical assistance/consultation to those operations seeking accreditation including assisting operations with maintaining ongoing documentation in preparation of CARF, CHAP, and/or other accrediting body reviews.
- Support operations to develop a comprehensive staff orientation and training program in accordance with ResCare policy.
- Participate in the development and revision of ResCare training curricula.
- Provide training in operations as needed (Best in Class, Behavior Certification, ISC Certification, etc.)
- Implement consistent processes for conducting Best In Class, Health, Safety, Health Services, and Program reviews.
Integration of Start Ups and Acquisitions
- Support newly-acquired and start-up operations to fully implement ResCare systems within 6 months.
- Support operations to provide services in an ethical and lawful manner.
- Support operations to follow policies and procedures for measuring customer satisfaction in accordance with ResCare guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, education, social work, or related field preferred
- Experience in quality assurance (including conducting audits and corrective action plans), training and development, project management, continuous quality improvement, and working directly with seniors and individuals with disabilities preferred
- Knowledge of quality assurance concepts, systems, and methods for implementing improvement activities, within a residential services field preferred
- Understanding of accreditation standards/processes (CARF, CHAP) preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and travel up to 75% across multiple states
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.9901 Linn Station Rd FL 6 - 11 , Louisville, KY 40223-3824 USA
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)