Scrum Master and Agile Coaches are needed for Contract or Full-time opportunities with Yoh’s client located in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Service to the Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Deliver Quality Software
What You’ll Be Doing:
Service to the Team:
- Coaching the team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removing impediments to the team’s progress to its sprint commitments
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables
- Coaching the team in organizational environments in which scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Ensure team execution and delivery to committed sprint work
- Protect team from over-commitment
Service to the Product Owner:
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- Creates forum for communicating vision, goals, and Product Backlog items to the team
- Teaching the team to create clear and concise Backlog items
- Understanding long-term product planning
Service to the Organization:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its scrum adoption
- Planning scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping associates and stakeholders understand and enact scrum in their lines of business
- Identify, manage, help mitigate project issues and risks
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organization
- Compliance with clients policies for project delivery
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and XP Agile frameworks.
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Prior experience as technical scrum master
- SAFe experience a plus.
- Open to Relocation – Yes, Nationwide
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Alycia Gotthold
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)