At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
Do you have a genuine desire to help and improve the quality of life for others and humanity? There is a great need to care for the correctional population. If you are patient-focused, then correctional healthcare is for you!
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluate therapeutic recreation/activity segments of individual program plans to further the comprehensive treatment of the patients
- Oversees activities including, but not limited to, individual recreational activities, group recreational activities, exercises, games, sports activities, hobbies, social activities, music, etc.
- Develops specifically planned goals and objectives in order to implement the therapeutic recreation segment of individual patient program plans
- Assesses functioning levels, strengths and needs, consequently formulating methods and goals for responding to the assessed needs of the patients
- Plans and conducts a program of therapeutic recreation activities directed toward assisting the patient to achieve goals designed to meet patients needs
- Documents all activities pertaining to therapies conducted and records progress notes in each patients mental health record on a regular basis
- Bachelors degree in Psychology or other mental health field required
- At least 2 years of experience in mental health field
- This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include excellent clinical foundation for early career professionals, Opportunities for growth and advancement; 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Location/Region: Farley, MO